Friday, December 9, 2011

Antsy!

I woke up this morning feeling restless, cant sit still and i am not sure why. I have alot going on this month, with not only christmas but other things as well. Which my Master is aware of. I have to get things ready for next month and my leaving to join him for good in January. It seems i have so much to do and so little time to do it. It drives me bonkers, i hate feeling antsy. I try to take time out for myself where i can just relax and breathe, and even now as i write this i know i have soooo much to do. It is almost a sense of urgency. The house is quiet and so i cant do the housework, till everyone else awakes. I have a project i am working on and really need to get that started, it needs to be done before the end of this month, still havent decorated for christmas yet and i really want to do that as well. So with so much to do and little time to do it in, i need to just buckle down and do it. So have a great day all. And knowing i will be busy today, my hands will be busy so no nail biting today i can forsee.

No comments:

Post a Comment