Saturday, December 10, 2011

His slave!

ok i have been sitting here trying to figure out what to write, what to comment on. I have alot of things to do today, get Christmas decorations up, work on my project and remind myself not to bite my nails. Oh and typical household chores need to be done too. The good thing is i can get an earlier start today on these things than days in the past. So i am much motivated today to do the things i need to do. 
On a personal note, i so long to be in my Masters arms, to feel his body crushing against mine, his hand in my hair, yanking my head back as he ravishes my lips. Its so hard being so far away from him and not be able to experience these sensations that we both crave. But soon our time approaches, and then there will be so much sensation between the two of us that it makes me heady. I can only draw on my memories of what his touch felt like, his lips against mine, and how he made me feel when he took what was his. 
We have waited so long for this, it is what we both crave, desire and want so very much. It is what i have waited for most of my life. A strong man to dominate me, control me, love me and make me his. A few more weeks and it all becomes more of a reality for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment