Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Mine"

That little four letter word! How i love hearing it. My Master calls me that in greeting, in being endearing, and in closing. As i am a possession, his possession, i love hearing it. He gave me the slave name shi, which i also love hearing. But the word "mine" gives me such a lovely deep warm feeling when i hear it. After all i am His. i identify with it. So much so that when someone uses my real name it takes me a second to go "oh yeah thats me". "Mine" such a small word, but with so much meaning behind it. I am His, forever and inexplicably His and that could not make me happier. The days are ticking away.. and before we know it, i will not only hear the word mine but feel it as well. In his arms, under his control and always his slave.  I love you my Master, always and forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you that such a simple yet special word can bring such happiness to you. Good luck on getting to be together full time.

    William

    ReplyDelete